Friday, October 2, 2015

Rainy Day Introduction


First things first. Let me introduce myself… Hello readers, my name is Patricia T. I was born in a beautiful city in Brazil named Joao Pessoa, raised in Pompano Beach, Florida, to then move out to where I am today; in a suburban hometown off of Salt Lake City, Utah. Coming from palms to pines, it’s only natural that I love to travel. I am an artistic college student, LDS, sometimes fashionista, Master Esthetician, and currently I had too much to dream last night.
My favorite color is constantly changing. My favorite foods consist of anything that has chocolate in it. I’m a leo if you’re into that sort of thing. I absolutely love the rain, books, and salted caramel hot chocolate. What else would you like to know? I guess I am a wander lusted traveler with an adventurous heart, and the most important thing to me in this whole wide world is the people that I love (family & friends) and their happiness. I also passionately believe that there is actual good in this world and that each one of us has the potential to make a difference; even if it’s simply by inspiring someone around us with a smile.

Here in this blog of mine, I am going to showcase the beauty that not everyone can see… but yet still exists, amongst other blog worthy topics of thoughts, pictures, adventures, sometimes recipes, and experiences from my life. (: I also hope to bring meaning and light into people’s lives, and ask the question of “What’s stopping you? What’s stopping you from chasing your dreams?” If that is you. (You know who you are) Replace the fear of the unknown with curiosity and just explore life like we’re little kids once again. Build blanket forts, watch your favorite Disney movies or Scooby-Doo, eat cookies, finger-paint, explore, get messy, and pretend to be rock stars or ballerinas! The only constant in our lives is change. Carpe Diem. So let’s start this journey.. let's be adventurers darling && welcome to the interworkings of my mind. Tout est possible. (Anything is possible) Until next time!

xoxo,
PaTricia T.


No comments:

Post a Comment